Tagged by both:
First...What do you have:
[ ] Step-Father
[ ] Step-Mother
] Step Sister
] Step Brother
[ ] Brother In Law
[ ] Sister In Law
[ ] Half sister
[ ] Half brother
[ ] Nephew
[ ] Boyfriend/Girlfriend
 Mobile phone (I have a smart phone if that counts..)
[ ] Own bathroom[X
] Own room
] Have/had a swimming pool[
] Have/had a hot tub
[ ]Guest room
] Living Room[X
] Own computer
] Own TV
] flat TV
] There is some big carpet at your house
Total so far: 8
 Full size/Queen bed
] More than 8 pairs of shoes
 Nintendo DS or PSP
] Xbox/Xbox 360
 Your Own Laptop
Total so far: 2
] Basketball net/hoop
] Air hockey table
[ ] Pool table
[ ] Ping pong table
[ ] Football table
] sport gear
Total so far: 0
] Stereo in bedroom
] surround system (not in my room, in my living room though
 DVD player in bedroom/portable
Total so far: 0
[ ] Go shopping at least once a week
[ ] Expensive cologne/perfume
] camera on phone
Total so far: 2
[ ] Go Cart/car/quad
] Guitar/drums/bass guitar
] Any other instrument
] Been on a cruise
[X] Traveled out of the country
] Traveled out of the continent
[ ] Had a personal trainer
] Expensive jewellery
[ ] Met a Celeb
Total so far: 2
] Straightener/curling iron
[ ] Have been to a batting cage
] Have $100 on you right now in your pocket/wallet
] Credit card or ATM card or debit card or bank card
 Have a TV in your room
 Mirror in your room
Total so far: 1
] Window in your room
] Been to Paris
[ ] Been to Rome
[ ] Been to Australia
[ ] Been to Switzerland
[ ] Been to Dubai
[ ] Been to Germany
] Been to the United Kingdom
] Been to a place written in 7 wonders
Total so far: 1
] Parents have a car
[ ] Have owned or own a Jet ski/boat
 Had/have Camped
] Been to 3+ states/countries/provinces
] 80+ buddies (Does online count...?)
Total so far: 3 (?)
] Home cooked meals almost everyday
] Been in a limo
[ ] Been in a helicopter
 Own a camera
[X] Have been to Disneyland/World more than 2 times
1-25 = Ghetto! (and tag 3 people)
26-40 = Average Teen! (and tag 10 people)
41-50 = Spoiled Teen! (And tag 15 people)
51+ = Upper Class Snob! (and tag 20 people)
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry. (Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever.
1) French toast sticks are one of my favorite foods I like to eat for breakfast.
2) I have a dog and a cat. (Yorkshire Terrier and Siamese.)
3) My inspirations for writing comes from other writers, movies, shows, and video games.
4) When it comes to music, I am a VERY big fan of: Eminem, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, The Strokes, Drake, Kanye West, Green Day, and System of a Down.
5) I am a Christian, but I don't really cling to my faith all the time for personal reasons.
6) I enjoy reading, because, hell, who doesn't? XD
7) I'm not a big fan of doing anything big when it comes to social events (baseball games, big wedding parties), but I do enjoy something usually small (Gatherings, Hanging out at the mall, home, etc.)
8) I used to be really crazy over gaming consoles (PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, etc.) and ToonTown Rewritten, but as of now, not really appealed to playing games as much as I used to when I was a little kid, unless I'm at a friend's house or something. But, I do enjoy playing games like: Sims, The Movies, Call of Duty (with friends), or even scary horror indie games.
9) I don't really get stuck into a fandom because I get bored easily after awhile, but...well, you know... My favorite fandoms are: Sucker Punch, Transformers movie series, Halo, Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Matrix, Fast and Furious, and much more.
10) Most of my free time, I enjoy reading books and other articles, but usually watch some movies or TV shows if I have the time.BONUS!!! 5 More facts!!!
1. My favorite actors as superheroes are:
- Tobey Maguire - Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Although I do like Andrew Garfield as the wise cracking Spider-Man, Tobey Maguire does an EXCELLENT performance as Peter Parker.)
- Eric Bana - Bruce Banner/The Hulk (In all honesty, I didn't like Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk too much because of how less scary the Hulk was, but he was entertaining nonetheless. Edward Norton isn't too bad as well. Bana basically makes a really good Hulk because of how he displays his anger and deals with his power.)
- Hugh Jackman - Wolverine. (The PERFECT Wolverine, enough said!)
- Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne/Batman (Really adds in plenty of intensity and dark behavior to his character.)
2. I like to stay busy and work on other things to pass the time, but I do enjoy sleeping too. XD
3. I'm usually quiet and not talkative, but when I'm excited, I'll talk about whatever you talk about.
4. Monsters I like are: Godzilla, Cloverfield Monster, King Kong, Zombies, and Xenomorphs.
5. I'm usually not the type of guy who likes to watch videos of scary games (Five Nights at Freddy's, etc.) because I don't want the videos to give away any suspense or jump scares.
Is there one thing in life you regretted?
Yes, but I wish to keep my regrets very personal.
What was the worst episode of a series in your opinion?
The Walking Dead Season 4, nearly the first half of the 4th season - up until the battle with the Governor.
Would you be part of the Uchiha Clan or the Hyuuga Clan?
I'm not familiar with either two of those clans...
Warrior Cats fan?
Not really, but I ran into a few people who are fans.... o.o
If so, what clan would you create?
Make a team out of the OCs you have. (minimum of 4)
Samayo Sutorenja, Snow, Skyler, John.
There's no cookies...Jazz stolen them.
What book series do you ever wanna try to get into?
I'm not sure, but I would like to get into the Hunger Games series, because of the dark tone and survival themes appealed to the story. But then again, I'm not a fan of getting into a certain series of books or shows, because you suddenly lose interest quickly, unless there's original ideas and such.
Want a party cannon like Pinkie Pie?
What can I do with it???
1. Do you know what American Horror Story is about? If so, what do you think of the show?
2. French Toast or Just Toast?
3. Do you enjoy thunderstorms? Why or why not?
4. I say Japanese food, and you say...?
5. What are your 5 favorite books?
6. Who is your favorite singer?
7. Name 5 of your favorite superheroes.
8. If you were given three abilities, what would they be?
9. You got that gas money? *raises eyebrow* (Vine)
10. What would you do if we bumped into each other?
Anybody, feel free to do this!